Completed in 2010, Whitter Village is the premier shopping destination in Montego Bay, comprising a number of top shopping, dining, and service establishments. Our neighbors in the mall include:
- Fine dining, including Indian, Chinese, and Italian cuisine.
- Casual dining, including Jamaican cuisine, ice cream, and a coffee shop.
- Treasure Hunt, a full casino including both slot machines and table games.
- A day spa, two hair salons, and a men's barber shop / salon.
- A large grocery store and a large pharmacy.
- Several clothing and shoe stores, cosmetics and perfumes, and jewelry stores.
- Several gift and souvenir shops.
Whitter Village is located in Ironshore, a neighborhood often described as the Beverly Hills of Jamaica. Many successful Jamaicans and expats live in Ironshore and neighboring communities, and the customers in Whitter Village reflect a mix of tourists and Jamaican locals.